Become an active member of SPPA and improve your practice through continuous professional development opportunities including conferences, Focused Learning Days, regional events at discounted rates.
Why Join SPPA?
- Professional membership of the home of social pedagogy in UK.
- Discounted rate of attendance at SPPA events including our annual conference.
- Voting rights at AGM.
- Access to members-only area of website including our webinar archive.
- Support in joining and creating your own Special Interest Groups (SIG).
- Networking opportunities with other members at regional events and in our online forum.
- The opportunity to help shape social pedagogy in the UK.
- The opportunity to contribute to bi-monthly SPPA Newsletter.
- Access our Project Bank for support and to exchange ideas on your work.
Types of Membership
“I Really like the approach and attempt to involve members. The £70 looks good value especially compared to other bodies I am a member of and seldom hear from!”
– Jameel Hadi, Founding SPPA member, Lecturer at the School of Nursing, University of Salford.
**Founding Members who have joined us since the launch of SPPA in February 2017 will remain their status as a ‘Founding Member.’
How to register for a Full Membership
To register as a Full Member or Full Member w/ Qualification, follow the steps below:
1. Complete the form and read the SPPA Charter using the link below.
2. Pay using the Paypal button. You do not need a Paypal account as you can use Guest Payment to make a credit/debit card payment. Alternatively, if you would prefer to make a bank transaction please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The SPPA team will then check your payment and verify your membership.
4. You are now an registered Full Member or Full Member w/ Qualification of SPPA.