1. Types of Cookies
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type. We use two types of cookie on our website:
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that only exist whilst you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website).
- Persistent cookies are cookies that stay on your device after you’ve visited our website. These cookies are used to identify your preferences.
3. Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The method for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
4. More information
For more information about cookies and how to manage cookies you can visit the following third party websites:
This policy will be reviewed at intervals of 1 year to ensure it remains up to date and compliant with the law. It will be reviewed next in May 2019.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions with regards to this policy or your personal data, feel free to contact SPPA at:
Social Pedagogy Professional Association
c/o Thomas Coram Research Unit (TCRU)
UCL Institute of Education
27 Woburn Square
Telephone number: (+44) 020 7612 6954