Our annual conference Social Distance & Togetherness: The Role of Social Pedagogy in Navigating Difficult Journeys is taking place on 9th September 2021 from 9:30 am to 3:0 pm. SPPA’s interactive online conference is not like other conferences where participants can’t get involved very much. The last eighteen months has encouraged us to explore how we can make the most of online technology – we have co-constructed this conference to be as engaging as possible with electrifying speakers, an array of practice enhancing workshops, lightning talks, vlogs and interactive group activities and spaces to network and have a chat.
Sit up, stand up and engage with a brilliant array of leaders, thinkers, creators and doers of social pedagogy! Absorb brilliant ideas, reinvigorate and sparkle your practice, critically reflect on important matters with a diverse community connected by a desire for a more humane world. Join us!
What the conference offers:
- keynote speakers, lighting talks, parallel workshops & vlogs
- a great way to advance your learning on social pedagogy topics
- an interactive space to discuss, reflect, question and create together
- a valuable networking opportunity to expand your connections with likeminded people
- a certificate of attendance
Students, foster carers and unwaged are eligible for concessionary rate tickets (£20). Simply choose the option that says concessions.
If you have any questions please contact us.